HaPPy VaLenTiNE's Day
to all my watchers out there!
I've used some references from here [link]
To go along with my first attempt at space art, I'm going to dish out some basics facts about our universe and some popular concepts I discovered in today's cosmology:
* The age of our universe or more precisely the time since the Big Bang expansion is estimated to be 13.7 billion years.
* There are about 100 billion galaxies in our observable universe, each able to accomodate billions of stars.
* Our universe will decay either thru rapid expansion (imaging blooming of a flower) into nothingness or it may collapse and we will tunnel out of space/time. However, that is still a long way to go
* The theory of cosmic chaotic inflation has given rise to the possibility of infinite multiuniverses around us - no longer fiction or a ridiculous idea
* Though we are anchored to this one observable universe, we are continually differentiating into many versions of ourselves, even as I paint/write this, out there in other dimensions or as we say, other 'realities'
* If this is true, it will inevitably lead us to the fundamental question: Is this universe created by intelligent design for us only or is this seemingly bio-friendly universe created out of randomness from an infinite number of multiverses?
Because no one knows for sure, a little humour is necessary:
We are not only given free lunch (our existing universe) but we are also served free lunch with all possible dishes you can ever imagine (multiverses), except that you won't be able to taste them at this point in time/space lol